Getting around the city from Modena by Fraser Changsha
Modena by Fraser Changsha is strategically located in the heart of the financial hub of Kaifu District. Situated within the I-City Lifestyle Shopping Mall - a 100,000sqm shopping mall incorporating a state-of-the-art cinema and a giant supermarket - the property is well served by facilities and amenities within the vicinity, shopping in Changsha or moving around for business is convenient and fuss-free.
Modena by Fraser Changsha
No. 416 Furong Middle Road Sector 1,
Facilities, Amenities and Services within the vicinity
- I-City Lifestyle Shopping Mall (within the same complex)
- Supermarket-Vanguard (I-City Shopping Mall B2F)
- Café-COSTA; Maan Coffee, Vallout Bakery (I-City Shopping Mall B1F)
- Clinic-Xiangya Hospital (5-minute walk)
- The Maternal & Child Health Hospital (across the street)
- Martyrs Park (7-minute walk)
- Wen Chang Ge Subway Station (8-minute walk)
- Huangxing south pedestrian shopping street (10-minute by car)
- Kaifu Buddhist Temple (5-minute by car)
- Changsha Catholic Church (5-minute by foot)
Changsha is one of China’s most important inland transportation hubs, and is connected by Huanghua International airport (黄花机场). Located just 25 kilometers east of the city center, it serves 29 international destinations. Domestically, the city is linked via China’s world-class bullet train service to Beijing (five hours), Shanghai (four hours), and Guangzhou (three hours).
Travel within Changsha is convenient and inexpensive, thanks to a subway network of more than forty stations, as well as a recently opened Maglev high-speed train connecting the South Railway Station to the airport in just twenty minutes.
A cultural center boasting more than 3,000 years of history, the site of Mao Zedong's conversion to communism, and an important commercial and manufacturing hub, Changsha oozes diversity and depth. Home to 7.5 million people, the city is nonetheless off the main tourist trail: visit Changsha for a fascinating glimpse into an authentic Chinese metropolis.
Recent years have seen the capital of Hunan province become an important creative center for TV and entertainment, drawing expertise to this buzzing city both from China and beyond. Gourmands are in luck, particularly those whose palate leans towards the spicy: Changsha is home to fantastic restaurants, and local specialities include steamed fish head in spicy sauce, and chou dofu, or fried stinky tofu.
Essential Facts about Changsha
- Language Mandarin Chinese (Putonghua), Hunanese local dialect
- Time Difference China Standard (UTC +8)
- Visa China Visa regulations apply
- Currency Renminbi (Yuan)
- VAT/GST No VAT/GST (all inclusive)
- Gratuity not officially practiced in discretion
- Payment methods: Alipay 支付宝，wechat pay 微信 支付, Applepay 苹果支付
- Business Hours (office hours is 9am-5pm, shopping 10.00am-10.00pm)
- Telephone Network +86 province code 0731
- Vaccinations NA
- Electricity 220V
- Public Holidays follows China PH schedule